Friday, September 6, 2013

New Slideshow themes coming

Over the last few weeks I've been making a few slideshow themes that are called "Ultra Slideshows" which is like Alpha Slideshow, but you can edit freely on "Ultra." I was having trouble in the beginning with a few only showing three images until the theme is re-applied and it showed all images, but recent I've got it fixed.

If you'd like to see what a few may look like then you can follow this link there will be a few that are similar to the ones I've done. I'll let everyone know on here when I'll release them. If you'd like to know how to make that slideshow, then follow this link to the tutorial.

Here is a list of a few themes I just finished: Nude Girls v.17, Girls of Playboy v.09, Kari Sweets v.09 and Melisa Mendiny v.02.

No comments:

Post a Comment