Saturday, November 30, 2013

Future Requests

As you know by now, I haven't accepted any requests for a while now but there might be a possibility I will again take requests, but with limited circumstances. I know my themes aren't perfect by a comment on Jessica Jane Clement v.02 HD (Ultra slideshow) but I try my best to make all of my themes just as good as the one before.

Now as to when I might take requests, I don't know if it will be the end of this year or beginning of next year and that's an if. Also, don't expect me to make themes week after week since I'll be working and I also have a life too, so I can't just make themes 24/7, but I'll try my best to fulfill your request.

Thank you again for all your support and stay tuned here to see any news on requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment