Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Future of Requests

As you know for the past year I haven't accepted any requests due to some circumstances, but starting this year I'll start accepting requests, but there is some restrictions. The first thing is that I will only accept requests on my Requests page or if you send a PM on my profile page on PS3-Themes.com and I won't take requests if you message me through my PSN ID. Now if you leave a comment on a theme for a request on PS3-Themes.com, don't get mad if I don't make the theme, since I won't have much time to read all the comments.

As to when the estimate of when I get request done varies on what the request is and how much themes I will be doing. I'll try to submit about 5-7 themes a month or more and I'll still have Exclusive themes only on here, which I'll try to have one every month or every other. I'll still also do some of my theme series themes too. There will also be more chances for you to get some themes before their on PS3-Themes.com, so stay tuned here to if there will be any coming.

Thank you again for all your support and making my themes a great choice. It was a great year and I hope next is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment